- This event has passed.
State of the City Address – Berea Mayor Bruce Fraley
October 28, 2021 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Free and open to the public. No pre-registration needed. All are invited. Masks are requested.
You are invited to attend:
- What: State of the City Address by Mayor Bruce Fraley
- When: Thursday October 28, 2021
- Where: Russel Acton Folk Center (212 Chestnut St in Berea, KY)
- Time: 6:30pm (Attend live in-person or view Livestream via City’s FB)
- Who: All community members
- Cost: Free
Join the Berea Chamber of Commerce as we host a 2021 State of the City Address by Mayor Bruce Fraley. This event is free and open to the public for all to attend. No pre-registration or RSVP is needed to attend this event.
Two Options for Attending:
(1) Attend in person at the Russel Acton Folk Center located at 212 West Jefferson Street in Berea, KY. Masks are requested for this public indoor event.
(2) Attend via livestream on the City of Berea, KY Government Facebook page.
Please share this event and encourage fellow Bereans (or former/future Bereans) to attend, or view this livestream event. This event will allow the Mayor to provide updates, news, plans, and the current financial status of the City of Berea, KY.