“Run Your Arts Off” at the inaugural Run Berea 13.1 & 5K
October 1 @ 7:30 am - 12:00 pm
Come “Run Your Arts Off” at the inaugural Run Berea 13.1 & 5K on the scenic paved trail through the city.
The race will be held on Saturday, October 1, 2022 with a 7:30am start from the heart of downtown Berea and highlight all that is special about Berea, The Folk Arts and Crafts Capital of Kentucky.
- Half Marathon Run (16 minute/mile pace limit; 3-hour 30-minute max) and 5K Run/Walk
- Commemorative performance T-shirts
- Overall Top 3 M/F & Age Group Awards (Half Marathon), Overall Top 3 M/F Awards (5K)
- Finishers’ Medals for both races
- Free Race Photos and DJ
- Scenic and relatively flat course on the paved city trail that runs through Berea
- Hotel/motel courtesy room blocks for out-of-town runners
- Race Pacers (Thanks, ForWord Running/Pacing) for the 13.1
- Virtual Runner/Walker opportunity ($50.00 registration/donation – We ship commemorative shirt, bib, and finisher’s medal.)
Our race will benefit Hospice Care Plus and the Berea Chamber of Commerce